These skills lists are used throughout the basic training sequence for Community Health Aides. They are typically used in the following order:
- Medical Math Checklist (green)
- Pre-Session Skills Checklist (white)
- Emergency Skills Checklist (cherry)
- Post-Session Practice Checklist (blue)
- Preceptorship Skills Checklist (yellow)
These lists are usually 8 ½ x 14 inches and printed on card stock in various colors for easy identification. You may download and print or request a copy from CHAP Statewide Services at email@example.com or (907) 729-4584.