Session IV Online - Distance Learning Network
Welcome to the SIV Distance Learning Network!
We are excited to have you join us for Blended Session IV Training hosted by the ANTHC and YKHC CHAP Training Centers.
Coursework began July 6, 2015 and will continue through October 23, 2015. Each course will be open for 2 weeks at a time. Once Courses are completed students will participate in face to face skills and clinical training.
What will make this project a success for all of us?
- Students who participate with lots of energy; make time in their day to go through the materials, complete the assignments, interact with their classmates.
- Thoughtful feedback from students about what is working, what isn’t working, quality of materials, suggestions for making them better.
What should students expect?
- Expect to spend several hours on each module
- There will be 27 modules
- Students will interact with each other and with the instructors via an online forum
- Just like with face to face training, there will be a final exam similar to other training sessions
Click the link below to access the learning management system:
If you haven’t signed up and would like to, contact your supervisor and/or Shae Aliu.
Here are your contacts for questions, comments and feedback:
- Technical contact: Tim Jeter, Kyle von Bose
- Content contact: Dr. Deanie Golnick
- Administrative contact: Shae Aliu