The iCHAM is an iOS based application that only runs on Apple iPad. It will have all of the functionality of the eCHAM website in a smaller, compact device with more intuitive navigation and features. The iCHAM will update itself when it is connected to the internet, but will work with the current content when disconnected. The iCHAM will store the current users bookmarks and annotations locally, so they can be used while offline and upload changes to those bookmarks and annotations to the eCHAM servers, so they will be available on any device or via the website. Users will be updated with any altered content upon connection to the internet and informed of any content changes.
Apple iPad 2.0 – 4.0
Software Version 9.3.5 or newer
(Current iOS version 11.4.1) Next version is 12.0 anticipated release date 09/17/2018 delay this udate until CHAM staff test compatability with app.
iCHAM software 220.127.116.11
Wireless access point in clinic.
- Automatically downloads the most updated version of the content when connected to internet.
- Works well when not connected to the internet. Local storage of content means internet performance not an issue.
- Annotations functionality available. Annotations created are stored locally and in central database will upload when connected to internet.
- Allows for multimedia.
- Extremely portable. Long offline battery life in power outage.
- Will enable easy access to upcoming AFHCAN iOS application and Vidyo implementation.
- Needs wireless clinic access for best results.